Human Huntress

Simmo

So this is my first post , Hi everyone! I am a long time predator fan ! (ever since I was a child) and after lurking here for a while I’ve decided to try my hand at making a costume , and who better to get feedback / advice from than the experts!
Going for a semi budget costume and making my costume out of foamies , whatever is around the house and Wonderflex .Going to tackle making a female huntress first before starting on a female predator ! But here is what I’ve done so far .

Snapshot_20120609_2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is my first post , Hi everyone! I am a long time predator fan ! (ever since I was a child) and after lurking here for a while I’ve decided to try my hand at making a costume , and who better to get feedback / advice from than the experts!
Going for a semi budget costume and making my costume out of foamies , whatever is around the house and Wonderflex .Going to tackle making a female huntress first before starting on a female predator ! But here is what I’ve done so far .

Foamies are great things. With enough foamies and enough glue, ya can make absolutely anything. :p

Thanks ! and yeah surprisingly the wonderflex is working out ok , since its the first time iv worked with it , a bit scared I was going to mess up , since its quite expensive , but its so much easier than using foamies by itself ( elminates having to use a glue gun , which for me just ends up in a gluey mess!)

looks great to be fair,,as your also in the uk have a look for uk predators on face book and get intouch with uk members..good luck with the build,mines getting there also,so know the buzz.

The armor looks fantasitc. Its always good to see the female hunteress's ranks swell to match the men lol. Good luck on the rest of your build, will be watching considering how this small bit came out.

This is the hottest thing I have ever seen on the forum hands down. It sort of reminds me of something the band GWAR would wear. Impressive. Is this specifically a human thing? or are you going to add a Bio?

This is the hottest thing I have ever seen on the forum hands down. It sort of reminds me of something the band GWAR would wear. Impressive. Is this specifically a human thing? or are you going to add a Bio?

*Looks up the band GWAR* I can only hope that I will be/look that scary!
Yes going to add a bio , bought a AVP bio from mysteria models .... just need to get it to stay comfortably and firmly on my face somehow...

Hopefully ill have something to wear in time for london film and comic con , but I have made little progress being away. Still trying to peice things together and get them to stay up ! Taking a break from the main costume and have been starting to make my weapons , have finaly finished my combat knife and plasma caster , its just a matter of how to attatch them to my suit now

2012-06-30%2000_12_50.jpg

2012-06-30%2000_13_18.jpg

Ooooh you're in the UK, that's good, we need more girls!

As for getting things to stay secured, string or velcro. Half of my stuff is covered in velcro. The rest is held on with string. If you get some leather corset laces they could work rather than string, actually, and would look a little more tribal and predator-y.

Looks great so far, can't wait to see the completed result.

I love your armor, I've seen so many predators with practically full body armor that it usually seems like to much. I think yours is a good balance. The shoulder bells are beautiful.

The little knife is kind of more cute then threatening though.

You may want to think about making your own version of a half mask, maybe kinda like nolan but instead of a broken bio helmet its a full on helm. I'm assuming you're planning on having your hair down eh?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back