Human Huntress

Dark Huntress

OKay... since I sold my pred I have to do something .. being costume-less sucks..
I was thinking since I'm wanting to go with something more comfortable I would do a human huntress type thing.. so I'm in the brainstorming process at the moment..

if you guys have any suggestions or ideas that would be cool.. I'm just looking for some inspiration at this point

Wig, start off with a tight fitting skull cap, add the baboole dreads and then add whisps of hair glued to the end of the dreads....should give it an interesting blend.

How about a female human predator hybrid? Dreads, Pred. contacts, armor, gauntlets, scar on cheek from first kill.

That would be a cool idea...and possibly adding some facial prosthetics to give it more of a non-human look would be pretty good as well, possibly some teeth prosthetics would be nice also.

DarkHuntress,

Human Huntress Hair:
2 sets fake dreads from beauty supply store sewn onto mesh from cheap wig that has had hair removed.
Add some large hole beads and voila'

For a Human/Pred hybrid, along Twisted One's idea, you'd need small diameter (maybe 1/2") dreads mixed in with the hair... maybe Bambooie sells those also...

---
Ei'luj

sounds cool.. I'll have to see what I can do..
I make prosthetic teeth so I could make pointed teeth no problem.. and those full scleral predator contacts would be cool I think.. latex scarring and makeup would be no problem...

I'm excited

as far as the armor.. I was going to make some kind of latex armor for the bra, thighs, legs etc.. and do some sort of corset ..

heheh you said bra! and corset! the things that spring to ...... anyway, back to pred i am liking where you are goin with this and couldn;t resist previous sentence

this is my solution to attache dreads on a bio but one single row!
DSC09919.jpg

Ive pondered the human/predator hybrid thing for a long time now, but i just dont see how comfortable it would be with wearing all that body paint unless you get the good stuff? o_O
Good luck with whatever you chose though! :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back