Human Female Predator - Narin Modified Kit

Imran001

Hi guys.

I've not posted here before, but been lurking for a while - suffice to say I'm a huge predator fan and love all the posts on this site.

I've collected numerous kits and pre-paints over the years. Sideshows, Hot Toys, Cinemaquettes, resin and vinyl kits - the lot (yawn!!).

But I've always wanted that unique special piece - being a collector of well sculpted female statues (aka Witchblade, Emma Frost, Black cat etc), I wanted to own a unique piece where a sensual human female is all kitted out in predator attire (as if a human female was raised by the Predators, as opposed to an actual female predator). But I could never find such a kit or ready made statue (I know there's the Machiko female figure from Hot Toys, but it was too doll like for my taste - anyway I wanted a statue not an action figure).

So I came across the Narin female predator (pictured below which I purchased from a friend) and it got me thinking on how to modify it if I bought a new another one.

And the result? - see for yourself.

Now I'll be honest, I can't take any credit for the painting itself or the actual modications (other than the ideas for the mods which were mine). I can't paint to save my life or take decent picst. But thanks to a friend (who is a former tattoo artist and can paint kits like a dream) I commissioned him to do the paint and mods and the result was beyond my wildest expectations. He took the pics too, but I am the proud owner of the piece.

To make her look human (and more interesting) the mods were as follows :-

(01) Remove all the predator lumps and bumps from her skin and make her skin human smooth
(02) Remove all the bumps from around the crown of her head
(03) Paint her dreadlocks a reddish brown to give the impression she is a fiery human redhead
(04) Adding a couple more dreadlocks, one across her chest to give a more sensual look
(05) Removing the claws from the back and sides of her feet
(06) Adding a 5th toe to both feet
(07) Re-positioning her right arm so it is lower and doesn't obstruct her bosom
(08) Removing her 'leather panties' making her look more sensual
(09) Painting in a female human skin tone
(10) Painting a tattoo from bottom of right leg up to stomach to give her a warrior amazonian look.
(11) Finally making the spear a tad more interesting by making it longer and adding a fews bits.

Feel free to pass comments.

She_Predator__19_.jpg

She_Predator__45_.jpg

She_Predator__46_.jpg

She_Predator__47_.jpg

She_Predator__48_.jpg

She_Predator__49_.jpg

She_Predator__50_.jpg

She_Predator__51_.jpg

She_Predator__52_.jpg

She_Predator__53_.jpg

WOW.....thats a REALLY nice piece!..........your mate did well.............but that bitch got some ****** up toenails!!!!

Thanks for your comments guys. She is one of my fav "predator" pieces, although she is not a predator herself.

Re the toesnails, agree they are not very "lady like" - BUT, if she is a human female raised by the predators, she will emulate their same style of nails (ie more clawlike finger nails and toe nails), as she does with her hair by having them in dreadlocks.

Anyway, here's a few BEFORE pics, prior to her being painted. Reposing her right arm was a tad tricky, as was filing away her panties.

She_Predator__42_.jpg

She_Predator__43_.jpg

She_Predator__44_.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back