Hulk and Loki "Puny God" sculpture

imnotahero

I'm planning on making The Hulk and the floor of Tony's apartment with a beat-up Loki embedded in it (Puny God). The Hulk is built on a drawing mannequin that I have bolted to the table. He stands about 1 foot high. Still have to work a lot on the back, the face, and add a general bulkier look to the whole sculpture.

Last edited:
Re: Hulk 12" sculpture *Avengers Spoilers*

Some more progress. Included a 3-D picture for fun as well. (you have to go cross-eyed to see it in 3-D)

Re: Hulk 12" sculpture *Avengers Spoilers*

Haha, one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Looks like you are making good progress, just needs some more bulking out, like you said.

Some Hulk progress. Just started working on Loki today.
zPMHJl.jpg

7XTNjl.jpg

biKfv.jpg

Thought that might help :lol

That is not the face of a God who just got his ass beaten.

That is the face of a man wondering "Did I just break my elbow?" :lol

Chris

That is the face of a man wondering "Did I just break my elbow?" :lol
Actually finding your comment here priceless because when Tom Hiddleston did the stunt, he had padding on his back and legs to catch his fall but no padding on his elbows and he actually landed on his elbows the first time he gave it a shot.:facepalm So that would explain the fact just right. ;)

Any update on this?

Oddly enough, yes. I say 'oddly' because I had dropped this project a couple months ago. The clay I was originally using was a pain to work with. Then after getting the Blu ray this week I was inspired to start working on a new version of the sculpt which is more accurate to the movie. This is what I got so far:

SirRrl.jpg

9PIkNl.jpg

eceiDl.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back