Hulk and Loki "Puny God" sculpture

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

imnotahero

I'm planning on making The Hulk and the floor of Tony's apartment with a beat-up Loki embedded in it (Puny God). The Hulk is built on a drawing mannequin that I have bolted to the table. He stands about 1 foot high. Still have to work a lot on the back, the face, and add a general bulkier look to the whole sculpture.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

imnotahero

Re: Hulk 12" sculpture *Avengers Spoilers*

Some more progress. Included a 3-D picture for fun as well. (you have to go cross-eyed to see it in 3-D)

Neoproks

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Hulk 12" sculpture *Avengers Spoilers*

Haha, one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Looks like you are making good progress, just needs some more bulking out, like you said.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thought that might help :lol

That is not the face of a God who just got his ass beaten.

That is the face of a man wondering "Did I just break my elbow?" :lol

Chris

Jaina

That is the face of a man wondering "Did I just break my elbow?" :lol
Actually finding your comment here priceless because when Tom Hiddleston did the stunt, he had padding on his back and legs to catch his fall but no padding on his elbows and he actually landed on his elbows the first time he gave it a shot.:facepalm So that would explain the fact just right. ;)

newfiebackflip

This is awesome, I will be watching this thread. I nearly pee'd my pants in the movie theatre at this part. Also when he punches Thor.

imnotahero

Any update on this?

Oddly enough, yes. I say 'oddly' because I had dropped this project a couple months ago. The clay I was originally using was a pain to work with. Then after getting the Blu ray this week I was inspired to start working on a new version of the sculpt which is more accurate to the movie. This is what I got so far: