Hugh Hefner is alive and well. Not dead! Lol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: RIP Hugh Hefner

Gah! You'd think NBC would check this stuff. He WILL live forever!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Stormie

I think the presence of women supplies his life force, so we too should surround ourselves with models.

dascoyne

Master Member

I think the presence of women supplies his life force, so we too should surround ourselves with models.
QFT
Lo-Pan_Evil_Smile.png

Solo4114

Master Member
He's feeling better!

Anyway, these kinds of death hoaxes always seem to pop up right around the holidays, especially New Years. Find an old celeb, post on twitter that you heard they died, and pretty soon some knee-jerk "journalist" will repost it and turn it into "fact" until it's debunked and they pull the story.

Go ahead. Someone try it with say, oh, Charlie Watts. Bet if you have enough of a twitter following, he'll be "dead" within the hour.