Huge Favor?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

seviz

Can someone with a DB P1 Gen 2 do me a HUGE favor? Can you measure the mask for me? I am starting on a bio and want to make my armature roughly the size of the mask. I am ordering the mask next Friday so I do not have it yet to measure.

Here are the measurements I need if possible. 5 in total. I thank you in advance!

meas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biohunter76

From the bridge of the nose to the back of the head it's right about 15.5 inches, from the chin to the back of the head it's 20 inches, width at the widest part of the crown is 12.5, width at the eys is 9 inches and width at the jaw is 7.75 inches. Even with these measurments it might be tough to sulpt a bio with a good fit due to all the curves and angles. It might be better to wait till you have the mask in hand. Just my 2 cents.

seviz

Thanks Casey. I figured even with the mask in hand though the only true way is to sculpt the bio over the mask which I would never do to a DB P1. Thank you again very much for the measurements! I am going to create an armature with store bought foam.

On a side note, hopefully on Friday you still have you know what so that I can purchase it. :)