Huge Favor To Ask! - Anyone Near Boston...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

R Sutter

Hi fellow hunters!

For weeks I've been trying to get my P1 build together for the Prometheus opening weekend (I thought it'd be funny to go to the movie suited up to get a rise out of the Xeno-lovers), and I'm very close to having it complete.but am still missing hands, feet and gauntlet tops (Scott's gaunts have velcro-on tops). Sadly Scott informed me today that he won't be able to overnight the missing parts...

I was wondering if there was a fellow lair member near Boston that would be willing to let me borrow a set of hands & feet (and maybe gaunt tops, but I think it'd be tough to find a fellow hunter near Boston; let alone one with a Scott Marshall build).

Please help a brother out! I'd need it for Saturday only, and I would return everything on Sunday.

Sincerely,

Ralph

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

R Sutter

*bump* Thread was moved to off-topic, but all the way at the back of the most recent posts for some reason :(

EDIT: I think I can solve the hands by buying the cheap latex Pred hands at Iparty and modding them (quick paint over and fingerless leather glove). I think I can also use the gaunttops and velcro them to my torso.

The feet, however, are definitely still an issue. Someone please help?