HT WOLF re-paint

encline designs

It is hard finding good pics of Wolf...I guess that is because the movie was filmed in the dark.....

I wanted to really bring out the "scaring" on the face...almost as if it was fresh.

So completely airbrushed and detailed up. Two kits were used to give this pred all the goodies. Double cannons, bendable whip...

Thanks for looking...

cimg1623o.jpg.png

cimg1626r.jpg.png

cimg1627q.jpg

cimg1628z.jpg

cimg1630.jpg

cimg1638i.jpg

cimg1635.jpg

Very awesome David, this is my favourite figure. Great to see you painted this bad boy, great detailing.
Beautiful job on the acid burnt side, it's very moist looking
Personally i don't think Wolf needed a repaint much, but very cool to see u managed to do a terrific job!!!

Stunning work! especiallly the whole skin and damaged face. I really like the joint between the face and scar, looks natural and outstanding.

I really like the face scarring as it is supposed to be on all the battle damage figures. Way to go man

Thanks...I liked the contrast of the green as well....I always thought it added more of an aggressive feel to Wolf..

Very awesome David, this is my favourite figure. Great to see you painted this bad boy, great detailing.
Beautiful job on the acid burnt side, it's very moist looking
Personally i don't think Wolf needed a repaint much, but very cool to see u managed to do a terrific job!!!

Thanks my man.. I do not think that the hot toys need paint work, but man, I couldn't help it...after seeing the great works here, and working on this guy, there are many details that can be brought to life....

Holy crap dude thats nice. Like the fresh green damage on the face

so fresh and so mean:)!! Thank you

You have done it once again man.

You are becoming one of the Lairs best paint applicators.

Thanks bro...man...I have a long way to go before I get as good of most of the guys on here..as much as I like painting robots, there is just something about painting organic life that can be so much fun....

Stunning work! especiallly the whole skin and damaged face. ;) I really like the joint between the face and scar, looks natural and outstanding.

Thanks a lot, I was trying to make it appear as the skin was pretty much gone....

beaut of a job matey......kudos
Thank you!

Daaamn.....

*CoughDOCOMMISSIONSCough*

you nailed it again dude! good work!
Thank you home slice!

appreciate the kind words!

Thanks my man.. I do not think that the hot toys need paint work, but man, I couldn't help it...after seeing the great works here, and working on this guy, there are many details that can be brought to life....

Oh no problem man, i totally agree with you there You managed to do an incredible job!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back