Ht Preds

berserk wolf

Hey guys and girls. Hot Toys is really going all out with their figures lately, haven't they? Now i'm caught up in the HT figure madness! But I don't even have a HT Pred and was wondering which one to buy since there are so many of them! But with NECA released 1/4 scale Anytime and will be releasin original Antyime with Gort bio to 1/4 scale (as well as other Preds in thefuture), are the Hot Toys Preds really the $150-$200? Should I go ahead and buy one? If so, which one? What do y'all recommend for a beginner HT collector? :unsure:

Thanks for the help,

Marvin

To date, my fav is the Tracker, but I just started my collection after the Predators movie release. For a hardcore fan, I would suggest the upcoming "Classic" predator as a start. Classic Predator .

Are they worth the money? That is all in the eye of the beholder. I believe the detail on the 1/4 scale is exceptional, but then...it is on the Hot Toys figures as well. The difference being I doubt that NECA will be offering as large of a variety in the 1/4 scale figures as Hot Toys is with their 1/6 scale figures. If you want a continuing collection of more Predators, go with Hot Toys. If you only want one or two and don't have the $$ for Hot Toys, stick with the NECA 1/4 scale.

....or do what I did, and get them both. :cool:

To date, my fav is the Tracker, but I just started my collection after the Predators movie release. For a hardcore fan, I would suggest the upcoming "Classic" predator as a start. Classic Predator .

Are they worth the money? That is all in the eye of the beholder. I believe the detail on the 1/4 scale is exceptional, but then...it is on the Hot Toys figures as well. The difference being I doubt that NECA will be offering as large of a variety in the 1/4 scale figures as Hot Toys is with their 1/6 scale figures. If you want a continuing collection of more Predators, go with Hot Toys. If you only want one or two and don't have the $$ for Hot Toys, stick with the NECA 1/4 scale.

....or do what I did, and get them both. :cool:

Hm. Classic, huh? Hard to decide. There's HT's old P1 classic and Predators classic D:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back