HT Berserker Bio - Can you get it on?

Bizzitty

I'm loving my HT Berserker so far...BUT...

I can't seem to get the Bio to sit snuggly against his face...

when I push it on if I look under his "chin" really mandibles I guess...there is a pretty big area of space between the mandibles and the Bio...I am afraid to push it any harder for fear of messing up the face and/or bone trophy on the bio...

Any suggestions or advice?

This is my first HT pred and I don't want to mess him up..

Also..his Right knee seems stuck...will the hairdryer trick work to loosen the joint so I can pose him?

I'm loving my HT Berserker so far...BUT...

I can't seem to get the Bio to sit snuggly against his face...

when I push it on if I look under his "chin" really mandibles I guess...there is a pretty big area of space between the mandibles and the Bio...I am afraid to push it any harder for fear of messing up the face and/or bone trophy on the bio...

Any suggestions or advice?

This is my first HT pred and I don't want to mess him up..

Also..his Right knee seems stuck...will the hairdryer trick work to loosen the joint so I can pose him?

Aren't the mandibles removable? I don't have mine yet so am not sure. But if so, try it with the mandibles removed.

If you use a hair dryer it will affect the look of the bio and it will give it a warped look. the bio is supposed to fit like that. now if you really want it to go all the way in the best option was suggested by Bill .take the mandibles off and see if it will stay put wiht out them.

If you use a hair dryer it will affect the look of the bio and it will give it a warped look. the bio is supposed to fit like that. now if you really want it to go all the way in the best option was suggested by Bill .take the mandibles off and see if it will stay put wiht out them.
I am not trying to start anything, but that is a completely false statement. The hair dryer method has not made mine look warped, don't believe me? That's cool, here are photos to prove it.
t7lx1w.jpg

And getting the bio on without mandibles is almost impossible.
View My Video

well I stand corrected bud.what I was afraid of was the cheeks of bio lookin flared out. but it seems like you did a great job on it.

EDIT:After looking at your video. it looks exactly as mine does straight from the factory.STILL a gap between the mandibles and the bio..
Maybe you guys got one that had a bigger gap than mine .
LOL at the"no I'm not naked" comment

well I stand corrected bud.what I was afraid of was the cheeks of bio lookin flared out. but it seems like you did a great job on it.

EDIT:After looking at your video. it looks exactly as mine does straight from the factory.STILL a gap between the mandibles and the bio..
Maybe you guys got one that had a bigger gap than mine .
LOL at the"no I'm not naked" comment
I am glad you liked the video. Mine had a huge ass gap between the mandibles at first. I guess that the amount of pushing that is done on the bio when heated up isn't enough to create the flared out look.

Suggestion for the brave

If the plastic is too thick -- Careful, slow application of a dremmel with a sander bit to remove thin layer by layer of plastic on the inside of the mask till the mandibles clear the space. Barring that - i'd go with the hairdryer/heat gun suggestion - but be careful you don't melt the edges of the mask or marr the face of the predator by applying a hot piece of plastic to his face.

Cathat

Suggestion for the brave

If the plastic is too thick -- Careful, slow application of a dremmel with a sander bit to remove thin layer by layer of plastic on the inside of the mask till the mandibles clear the space. Barring that - i'd go with the hairdryer/heat gun suggestion - but be careful you don't melt the edges of the mask or marr the face of the predator by applying a hot piece of plastic to his face.

Cathat
But it isn't plastic there. It is a foam piece.
8z0fx0.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back