Howard S. P1 Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predcollector

I finally figured out how to post my work here on the Lair. This is the first Predator bust that I ever painted. Everything is hand painted on the piece. I bought the piece from Ta2pro a while back. Still not completely satisfied but wanted to post the work as it is now. I have Bambooie dreads on the way and I am in the process of building a custom stand for the piece. Let me know what you think...

joeyandfriends079.jpg.gif

joeyandfriends088.jpg.gif

joeyandfriends081.jpg.gif

joeyandfriends079.jpg.gif

joeyandfriends088.jpg.gif

joeyandfriends081.jpg.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predcollector

Here are some updated pics of the bust with Bambooie dreads attached and beads completed. The dreads are amazing and I have been working on this piece for several years. This is my favorite piece that I own and the last thing to get is a display case made for it. I hope you all enjoy it. Please let me know what you think.

predatorbust003.jpg.gif

predatorbust004.jpg.gif

predatorbust005.jpg.gif

predatorbust006.jpg.gif

predatorbust007.jpg.gif

predatorbust008.jpg.gif

predatorbust003.jpg.gif

predatorbust004.jpg.gif

predatorbust005.jpg.gif

predatorbust006.jpg.gif

predatorbust007.jpg.gif

predatorbust008.jpg.gif

Bambooie

J.D.

I never would have thought that was your first paint job if you didnt mention it. Awesome work.

Thanks again,
Joe