Howard P1 resin bust .

Xterminatus

Hi guys and girls.

After a terrible winter where the heating system crashed at our new house in minus 21 celisius ( very very cold ) i finally got the time to paint this one up.

Its the great Howard P1 beutifully cast in resin .

i really enjoyed painting this one and i really love the menacing look howard has captured and allthough its not the most accurate P1 out there its still
a head that i highly recomend.

hope you like it

thx for looking

/Jimmy

5414316212_e35eb760ea_b.jpg

5414314638_9cc9fd0d1f_b.jpg

5414315004_dca87b6e32_b.jpg

Very nice work! I have to say it is the best work you have done yet! Looks very realistic and evil! Great work man!

Great work, looks like alot of hard work went into to this. You nailed the coloring!

My only criticism is the eyes, it needs something special to really set them off and draw you in. The eyes should be piercing, like a bright BLUE color or RED. Something alien and unique.

Keep it up!

Looks nice and juicy with great spots. Cant wait to see your Scott Marshall P1 paintup...

this one and the 2 deluted concept heads i have will be a practice run for the marchall P1 hehe
i belive ill have it in 4 weeks time as posting from canada takes some time

thx for all the kind words friends its appreciated

Really good paintjob there , Jimmy. That spotpattern is incredible.

Where do you order your paints? Im trying to find a good place (in Sweden) to buy some at.

Really good paintjob there , Jimmy. That spotpattern is incredible.

Where do you order your paints? Im trying to find a good place (in Sweden) to buy some at.

Hi Kotten thx for the kind words

I use Golden colours bought from Drewex in malmö :lol:
they stock most brands FW Inks also

kind regards
jimmy

Stunning work Jimmy!

How long did it take you to paint? I have one of these still to paint (keep putting it off )

Any chance of a tutorial on how you paint your masks? as you make them look so good.

Stunning work Jimmy!

How long did it take you to paint? I have one of these still to paint (keep putting it off :rolleyes: )

Any chance of a tutorial on how you paint your masks? as you make them look so good.

THx again for the kind words

well it didnt take to long a few hours every night for a week maybe.

Regarding a tutorial well im currently painting 2 p1s,, a Morris/deluted concepts openmouth and a closed mouth.

Ill try to document it and post a thread if there are a intresst in it :lol:

Kind regards
Jimmy

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back