how to work wih fiberglass?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CreatureCreator

im working on the sculpt of the bio of the BSP i only don't know in what material i can mold it if i want to make fiberglass copies,

is there someone who can tell me wich i can use.

JB

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

UNSC Hunter

im working on the sculpt of the bio of the BSP i only don't know in what material i can mold it if i want to make fiberglass copies,

is there someone who can tell me wich i can use.

JB
Silicone will be the best material.
And because almost nothing sticks to silicone, you can probably cast anything you want from it

hez1

There are at least 4 threads in the huntorials section dealing with molding a bio. Some of them may not be on the first page, so you will have to look for them. All of them use silicone, with two distinctly different methods of doing the actual molding.