How To Videos: Huntorials - New Episode 4 & 5

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
So I decided to make a series of videos to help out a fellow Lair Member. I was going to make them specifically for him, but decided I may as well make it for all to see.

So here is the first in a what is hopefully a few more videos.

It is not meant to be in any way definitive, just meant to share knowledge.

Video Links below:

HUNTORIALS EPISODE 1: SLUSH CASTING LATEX

HUNTORIALS EPISODE 2: TRIMMING LATEX FLASHING

HUNTORIALS EPISODE 3: PREPPING LATEX PIECES FOR PAINT AND PATCH.

HUNTORIALS EPISODE 4: PATCHING LATEX SEAM LINES

HUNTORIALS EPISODE 5: MAKING A PREDATOR HELMET - CASTING WITH RESIN

EXTRA FOOTAGE OF MOLD

Thanks, and if anyone has any additions to make, I can add them into the video!

Thanks guys!

Awesome video. If you are going to do a series I would love to see one on foaming a mask, using Sintra, airbrushing a suit, how to add dreads, building a mask, painting a Bio, etc.

Thanks guys. I will definitely take some of the suggestion into account. I did not even think of doing a How To on some of the things mentioned. Some of the more simple things go over looked in my brain.

Next video will be how to fix the latex seam and prep for paint. After that... comes the paint.

I use iMovie 11 on my MacBook. Great program! Very easy and fun to create videos with.

Allows you to import, edit and upload directly to YouTube from the program.

I enjoy watching a good Huntorial, thanks Gene! I particularly like you incorporate Corona into it! We all improvise, so seeing you use the stick and electricians tape was cool ;) Keep em coming ;)

that was pretty bad ass gene,

i like the fact that you made the vid available to all, the secret is out.....

and it's free.

Thanks for the support guys.

As for the pooch, when it comes to extremely toxic things. I don't let her in the room. The latex only stinks when you have your face right up in it, from that distance there is no real smell. Mostly she is glued to my hip, like my shadow!

Anyone have any tips they wanna add to the mix? I ain't trying to make it seem like I got all the answers... I was hoping this would get a dialog going where everyone could contribute....

Feel free.

My only complaint would be that the video isn't available in mobile. I haven't seen your video yet as I would be watching the it on my tablet. Would you be up for the first changing that?

So I figured out the Mobile video issue.

Turns out any music flagged as copyrighten within the video cannot be what they call syndicated. They define syndication as being able to share on a TV Show or via Phone or comparible device.

There are three songs in the video, 2 of which are flagged. The video remains on youtube but only viewable from a computer.

Youtube is going through a huge change lately with music and copyright laws, it is a huge pain in the ass. I will keep this in mind for the next video.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back