how to train your dragon 2

WolfShark

just curious anyone working on anything from how to train your dragon 2? i just finished making a costume for my self of hiccups mother valka and I must say having only preliminary sketches and trailers to work from made it quite the challenge but it was rewarding. ill post pics ass soon as i upload them feel free to post pics if you like :)

I am planning on Hiccup's new outfit, but I have neither found the time or the money to make it happen yet. Maybe some time in future. Also a few months ago I finished a simple version of Hiccup's outfit from the first movie.

got the preliminary costume done. wore it to the movie last night. seeing the character on the screen helped me fix alot of thins so needless to say this project isnt totally done kittens, critters, it event 183.JPG

I will be making hiccups new outfit, next year, currently i have my hands full, with an iron man mark 7 suit thats 60% done, lord starkiller from the force unleased sith edition, a samurai deadpool, and trying to get most of those done by set for dragoncon...after dragoncon, i plan on finishing my iron man suit...then starting on hickup along with a boba fett for my 6 yr old son, and a jango fett for myself, for the star wars VII release, and posible have 2 other outfits to make...gonna hopefully have hiccup ready intime for Megacon but if not, theres always Dragoncon...

not sure if you guys saw The RPF share this on facebook, if not, check it out...

ttps://www.facebook.com/therpf/photos/a.418692397242.191546.300219787242/10152497168327243/?type=1&theater

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back