How to take measurements for costume parts.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Barrelmaker

Good afternoon all!

I am building a 'placeholder' Shadow Guard for use at conventions and Halloween until I can get a 501st approved version ready. I'll be using Pepakura for the hard parts, but after my first assembly I realized that not only are the existing parts too small, they are not even in scale with each other! Primarily the Chest/Back are the biggest problems for me so far, and the FISD page didn't seem to have any easily found references for these. What part of me should I measure to get the pep scales correct so that the fit me properly?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Barrelmaker

Close. I know how to resize an existing file, I'm trying to find out what parts of 'me' to measure so that I can change the PDOs to fit me without resorting to multiple printings/test fits.