how to make an undermask

MyHuntNeverEnds

hi i just got into this hunter's lair and i want to make the undermask first of all the parts of this process
what materials will i need for a latex mask?
how is the best way to sculpt the mask so it looks as detailed as possible?
and how will u know if the bio mask fits over the undermask?
these are some of my main questions that i was wondering if fellow members could answer so i could begin making my first pred suit
oh one more where are some good spots to make holes for air if you guys can answer these i would gladly appreciate it

Dude. A book could be written about all of this. It seriously is way to much to type.

Best thing to do is search through page by page old Posts by members in the Huntorials section here. Just go back to the very beginning and start reading. All the answers are all there. When you find some relavant info. Copy and paste it into Microsoft Word or favorite the page in your browser.

I want to help you but i will have carpel tunell in my fingers by the time I finish typing.

Get a good lay of the land by scanning old threads then get your hands on some materials. The best answers are found through hard HANDS ON experience. I could talk all day about methods but until you try for yourself you will never know.

And when you have questions. Always ask! Thats what we are here for.

Step 1: Read old Threads.
Step 2: Buy some Oil or Water Based clay and start creating!

Dude. A book could be written about all of this. It seriously is way to much to type.

Best thing to do is search through page by page old Posts by members in the Huntorials section here. Just go back to the very beginning and start reading. All the answers are all there. When you find some relavant info. Copy and paste it into Microsoft Word or favorite the page in your browser.

I want to help you but i will have carpel tunell in my fingers by the time I finish typing.

Get a good lay of the land by scanning old threads then get your hands on some materials. The best answers are found through hard HANDS ON experience. I could talk all day about methods but until you try for yourself you will never know.

thanks for the advice lol sorry if i typed too long im just new and that "dont know what to look for first " is kickin in but thankyou

I have to echo this....nothing better then watching your creation come to life right in front of your eyes!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back