HOW TO MAKE A MASK MOLD

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predatorkh2

Awesome Vid man.
Thanks a heap!!.

Just wondering if the sculpt will remain intact after de-molulding and not stick to the plaster and rip off the armature?? ??

Rhinoc1

Dude that is freaking amazing! I now know that I have to remake my pred head..... goddamit
hahaha
Great tut, awesome head, sweet mold... you sir are awesome

TehEl1te

That was the most informational video I have seen in a loooong time!!! That was incredible! That clears up a lot of questions I've had!