How To Hang A Bio Helmet From Your Wall

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Here are easy instructions with pictures on how to hang your new Bio Helmet from the wall. Its relatively easy to do - you just need some fishing line and PVC pipe. Run the fishing line through the eyes and tie in a knot. Use the PVC pipe to make the mask pop out and appear more three dimensional.

Wall4.jpg

1200.jpg

Bios0.jpg

Bios1.jpg

Img_1281.jpg

Img_1282.jpg

Wall4.jpg

1200.jpg

Bios0.jpg

Bios1.jpg

Img_1281.jpg

Img_1282.jpg

I made a cardboard wall mount to hang my Wolf Bio on it needs painted but it looks good I need to add something to make it look 3-d but now it looks like it is looking down upon something. But yours, I like it, it's simple.

I agree that the fishing line is a great idea. Any idea's as to mounting one with solid eye coverings(as in the sun glasses type) What type of mounting idea's are out there.

I use a tiny tiny drill bit to drill a hole in the corner of the eye. You won't see the hole and it only needs to be big enough to thread the line through.

I have all mine on wall mounts...but if you just want the bio to hang on the wall the best way is to use industrial hot glue and
picture frame wire....The glue fuses the wire and the wire holds the weight of the helmets.....All mine have worked out fine......

(Not trying to advertise on your thread, but just showing you whats out there....)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all mine on wall mounts...but if you just want the bio to hang on the wall the best way is to use industrial hot glue and
picture frame wire....The glue fuses the wire and the wire holds the weight of the helmets.....All mine have worked out fine......

(Not trying to advertise on your thread, but just showing you whats out there....)
saw your u-tube vid. they look great with the mounts . tubes coming out finish them off great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...these mounts are the easieast thing to make......I sell them if you or anyone you know might be interested......I used to have a thread in the market topic, but it dissappered.....I should relist it because the mounts are pretty dam cool......

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back