Question How to edit sales thread (answered)

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not to be critical but this new format has its issues. This is the largest learning curve I've had on the RPF yet since its introduction.

Regardless, how do I edit a sales thread? Specifically, the title and my asking price.

Not to be critical but this new format has its issues. This is the largest learning curve I've had on the RPF yet since its introduction.

Regardless, how do I edit a sales thread? Specifically, the title and my asking price.
Click on your listing, put your cursor on "Thread Tools" located in the upper right under the price and then select "Manage Sale" from the drop down list.

How about editing a title in the Project Runs section? How do you change an Interest Thread to an active Limited/Unlimited Run Thread?

How about editing a title in the Project Runs section? How do you change an Interest Thread to an active Limited/Unlimited Run Thread?

Indy,

I was able to change a title by clicking on the “Thread Tools” thing. It gave me an option in there to edit the title.

This was NOT in the Project Runs section, but I’d imagine it’s similar.

Thread Tools, on my phone, is right above the first post, below the title, on the right. I’ll try to include an image here.

Attachments

• 221AC08E-1016-46DC-81AF-322DF50E47B1.jpeg
    221AC08E-1016-46DC-81AF-322DF50E47B1.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 179
Indy,

I was able to change a title by clicking on the “Thread Tools” thing. It gave me an option in there to edit the title.

This was NOT in the Project Runs section, but I’d imagine it’s similar.

Thread Tools, on my phone, is right above the first post, below the title, on the right. I’ll try to include an image here.
You are correct, it is the same for any thread. The thread title prefix (Interest, Limited Run, etc.) is a drop down located to the left of the thread title when you are in the "Edit Thread" screen.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back