How to attach the Med kit and cannon to the Armour???

SiMan

I've been looking on here for the passed few weeks now and the tutorials are awesome!!! But I have yet to see or find a tutorial that show's how to attach the Med kit and the shoulder cannon securely and in the correct possition onthe rear pannel of the armour

If you have a link or any pic's that would be Fantastic!!!

Cheers

Si

well your best bet would be some really tough velcro to the back and stick it on I've still gotta put my back pack on to my skin I though of another idea as
well to secure it proper if you dare to try it as well you can cut small rectangle holes into the back of the skin then attach straps onto your back pack then
link them through your skin then around yourself also the straps won't be visible to people cause they'll be inside your suit good luck and hope that helps.

Cheers dude! you've given a couple of idea's there, didn't think of attaching armour to the skin but it make perfect sence! However I think I'm going attach the armour with velcro to the skin and then Med kit to that.

Any Ideas on the cannon??? I was thinking of using some sort of Wire :-/

thanks again.

Si

if you want to be able to remove the medkit and show the backplate, you could attach rare earth magnets under the pack plate (inside the suit ...use barge cement then cover with a soft suede or fabric ) then attach some more corresponding inside the medkit. they will stick right into place and hold very strong. I attach most of my armor this way ..it can easily be removed without marring the integrity of the skin and you can rearrange the armor in a bunch of different styles

that's a way better idea then mine now you've given me a great idea I LOVE THIS PLACE >.<
thanks George XD

if you want to be able to remove the medkit and show the backplate, you could attach rare earth magnets under the pack plate (inside the suit ...use barge cement then cover with a soft suede or fabric ) then attach some more corresponding inside the medkit. they will stick right into place and hold very strong. I attach most of my armor this way ..it can easily be removed without marring the integrity of the skin and you can rearrange the armor in a bunch of different styles

I've just been looking at rare earth magnets on ebay they'd be a lot easier to use and easier to hide I'll certainly be getting some of them they could even be used to hold the mask over the face and if the shoulder cannon and arm were made in one piece that could then be used for the shoulder pad!

Cheers!!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back