How much to get one of you to build one?

man..I think you really need to spend more time actually exploring this forum. It is generally polite to start with an introduction ( in the properly assigned thread) before you just start asking for things. I will try and help a bit. Every suit you saw in that video were built by members of this forum. They range in price as they come from different prop and costume makers. If you are truly looking for a suit like the ones you saw in the video, I must warn you that you are looking at spending around $2500.00 and up. Occasionally a deal will spring up for a used suit, but you are still looking at a couple grand at least. Familiarize yourself with this forum. It isnt a store, but a wealth of knowledge for the true Predator prop and costuming enthusiast

man..I think you really need to spend more time actually exploring this forum. It is generally polite to start with an introduction ( in the properly assigned thread) before you just start asking for things. I will try and help a bit. Every suit you saw in that video were built by members of this forum. They range in price as they come from different prop and costume makers. If you are truly looking for a suit like the ones you saw in the video, I must warn you that you are looking at spending around $2500.00 and up. Occasionally a deal will spring up for a used suit, but you are still looking at a couple grand at least. Familiarize yourself with this forum. It isnt a store, but a wealth of knowledge for the true Predator prop and costuming enthusiast

Thanks for the advice and sorry for asking for things right out the gate. I was just blown away when I saw that video. I have to get one.

I am just very impressed with you guys work. I don't have an artistic bone in my body. This site is awesome and I have explored it. It is very overwhelming. I am a collector of many movie props. I am hooked like you guys here. Words can't describe you guys work.

I can afford that price and expected it to be as much. I was just wondering the process and who to talk to. I tried searching but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks for your help and this forum rules man.

Your best bet is to read through the "works in progress" or "Huntorials" threads. Most of the suits you see in that vid were built here and probobly in that area. You will learn a lot just by looking through the builds.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back