how much latex needed?

skapunkninja

Hey guys.

Im working on a non pred project, and am going to need to cast up a full body suit in latex.
How much latex roughly do you think i will need? how much do people use for their full pred bodysuits

I just need to figure out if its actually going to be worth my while doing this..

Hey guys.

Im working on a non pred project, and am going to need to cast up a full body suit in latex.
How much latex roughly do you think i will need? how much do people use for their full pred bodysuits

I just need to figure out if its actually going to be worth my while doing this..

hi bud,it depends on a lot of things really

do you want the suit to be quite thick and harder wearing or thinner for better movement?also i have found it depends on the type of latex.latex with higher rubber content go further i find and can also be thiined a little and go a bit more.

im on doing a pred skin next week,ill let ya know how much it took when im finished!

i bought around five liters for 20 quid,that should do it i think but i may need more.good luck

Hey mate i used 1 full gallon of monstermakers latex for my MR. I suit but you might be looking at using more if youre doing a full costume from scratch. hope this helps a lil bit

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back