how much is HT pred shipping?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Folsomaticustom

i am looking to buy the HT classic predator and i just really need to know how much the shipping is since its my first.its only a possibility thought im trying to decide on one thing or the other.but i think a HT pred is probably best to spend B day money on.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zuckuss77

i am looking to buy the HT classic predator and i just really need to know how much the shipping is since its my first.its only a possibility thought im trying to decide on one thing or the other.but i think a HT pred is probably best to spend B day money on.
I would get the classic predator , for sure!!!Free shipping with sideshow i think.If i could have one figure it would be the berserker or classic!!!!But if you buy on ebay the tracker or other supers maybe cheaper open , you wont get that fresh plastic smell though :)