how much clay to sculpt a bio?

th3 pr3dat0r

hey guys im semi-new to the lair i dont want to buy a bio,i want to sculpt my own so i am wondering the price and ammount of clay used for an average bio.

don't worry about the cost of clay ,make worry for the cost of the other materials!anyway ,with a good armature you may use about a one and hal kg of clay! check all of reference materials from the lair before beginn!good luck!

depends on how you apply it. I bought a 10kg pack and used about half to apply onto a (badly shaped) wood bust. If you can get your hands on something that already has the approximate form and size of the bio, you can do with (considerably) less.

thankyou guys but this would my first thing and im a teenager which money is like annoying to get so.... maybe ill make a foam bio as my first or sumtin b4 i get into the serious top quality stuff

yo thanx for askin the question :D

i was wonderin tthe same, and yeah money is hard to get (wut up wit tat)

but i b savin so i can do the plaster bandage thing, because it seemed to work out well, thanx uratz

-zach

yo thanx for askin the question :D
i was wonderin tthe same, and yeah money is hard to get (wut up wit tat)
but i b savin so i can do the plaster bandage thing, because it seemed to work out well, thanx uratz
-zach

Money is hard to get at any age, and no matter how hard or smart you work for it. Just gotta be ingenius in how you use what little money you have to earn more of it.
No matter how small or large your operation is there's always ways to make/ earn money. The Lousy economy isn't going to stop me or anyone else who wants to earn an honest living
no matter how tough, you got talent? time to use it.

Money is hard to get at any age, and no matter how hard or smart you work for it. Just gotta be ingenius in how you use what little money you have to earn more of it.
No matter how small or large your operation is there's always ways to make/ earn money. The Lousy economy isn't going to stop me or anyone else who wants to earn an honest living
no matter how tough, you got talent? time to use it.

uratz ,you have spoke like a real chinese kung-fu master! you are so right , I'm a 35 years old guy and unfortunately I never have enough money for my hobby !thank your for your huntorial , and all of you guys the same! other people sales theirs know-how materials! this lair is the biggest and best data base in various domain ; sculpting ,molding, casting etc! excuse me for off-topic but Ihave to said this! :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back