How many Predators movies has been made?

FleXPreD

Can someone tell me how many movies about The Predator has been made and plz name them.

~FleXPreD

(and yes im a newbie in this community)

DSC00443.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
know what is the minimal one in google, can obtain in shops and video libraries.
I do not understand how such fundamental knowledge can not have!
you are here you have on this community occur on an alien planet as ...
wait, are you trying to say "how do we know all this stuff?" or something?

I think he said you can get this info from google. And he does not know how you cannot have this info before coming to this community.

lol sorry im a newbie.... i like predator stuff so thats why i was comming to this forum in the first place... but also i needed the correct order so that i could have a marathon and thanks for that :( so sindri666 thinks that you have to know everything before comming to a community?? how stupid! but thanks for the answer guys :)

Wait. Wut? :)
:D ;) :eek:

Classic!

"know what is the minimal one in google, can obtain in shops and video libraries.
I do not understand how such fundamental knowledge can not have!
you are here you have on this community occur on an alien planet as ... :D a turbo snot blaster for which the marsupial belly button lint sticks on my tongue. :(

Another option would be to go to IMDB.com and type the word Predator into the search bar. It will show you what year each of the 5 Predator movies came into the theaters.

lol sorry im a newbie.... i like predator stuff so thats why i was comming to this forum in the first place... but also i needed the correct order so that i could have a marathon and thanks for that :( so sindri666 thinks that you have to know everything before comming to a community?? how stupid! but thanks for the answer guys :)
FleXPreD, There's no need to apologize for being a newbie. I hope you don't think we don't like new members here at The Hunters Lair. We try to encourage new members to look up the site and what it has to offer as much as they can. However we do ask not only new but existing members as well to look up the inquired info, most likely you'll find out an answer to your question. That's why I think sindi666 posted. I think he was surprised and to tell you the truth so was I to read your question. But as you stated, That's why you came to this place to find out from other pred nuts :D
I think both of you have a valid point and are entitled to your opinion. I don't think sindri666 post was stupid just a different opinion.
I think you'll see in time that this place it's like a big global family and that sometimes we have to agree to dissagre but all in all we got each others back.
Enjoy your stay and shoot me a pm if you ever need any help.
Lem

Yeah... we do Ronin.

Even though sometimes the comments made are foreign and otherworldly, we still invite all who enjoy the site and everything PRED. Even though one may be "laughed at" it's all in fun and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yeah... we do Ronin.

Even though sometimes the comments made are foreign and otherworldly, we still invite all who enjoy the site and everything PRED. Even though one may be "laughed at" it's all in fun and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Yup,like all big families ..drama may ensue. no biggie. some of us are pulling each others leg any chance ge wet :( but it's all in good fun. :)

AVP is not a movie about predators, nor Predators, these were about fake/obese pieces of cheap plastic
Actually it was about P.W.S.Andersons "vision" he had for the fan-chise. Which I am pretty sure the "fans" didn't agree with his "vision".

At least we finally got a love scene with a Pred and a Human. It took my breath away seeing those two run hand in hand. Spectacular writing. :(

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back