How many MPP clamps do i need to order?

Lichtbringer

Master Member
I know i need one for my ANH Vader, one for the Barbican.

Maybe one to store away for a later DV ESB or ROTj.

Any idea if i need more, esspecially for one of the more obscure Saber ala Barbican?

No opinion on the new movie, yet. And i need to like it to go for it´s props. :lol

Atm it´s not worth for me to waste a Graflex for building the "Luke saber", and the bad guys triblade saber is annoying to me. Will see if something is growing on me after seeing the movie.

Maybe one for me and we share the shipping cost? :)

I placed my order on 25.08. and they shipped the next day. And it already arrived, i got message from and picked it up at the regional customs-office this friday. Very fast shipping. :):thumbsup

Roy, i will pack your parcel up today and then ask my wife to deliver it on her workfree day (Wednesday) to the post-office.

I also need a clamp for my Luke V2...but this ones have no "graflex" stamped on.

Do you have a saber with mylar on a real clamp, maybe a ESB? Then you could use that real with writing on your V2, after you´ve pulled the tape of. Then use the replica with added mylar where the writing would be for the taped saber.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, thank you

My pleasure.

- - - Updated - - -

Great! Perfect timing. I'm looking forward to it and to finish my own DV saber!

A pleasure to be a helping factor. :D

Put one of mine on my DV to create the black bar ANH yesterday.

Do you have a saber with mylar on a real clamp, maybe a ESB? Then you could use that real with writing on your V2, after you´ve pulled the tape of. Then use the replica with added mylar where the writing would be for the taped saber.

- - - Updated - - -

My pleasure.

- - - Updated - - -

A pleasure to be a helping factor. :D

Put one of mine on my DV to create the black bar ANH yesterday.

No..sadly I have no other clamp.:(

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back