how many different wolf mask are there?

Nagash

Hi all
how many fan made wolf masks are there?

Bob bagy open mouth
bob bagy closed mouth
pete mander open mouth
pete mander closed mouth (but never really saw it for sale?)
grusderk

and then there is the sideshow head burst.

any one else?

Suckface did a open face wolf.

depredator1997 did a sort of mid open/closed mouth mask

Unforgiven Hunter started although i not sure he finished one.

and i did a closed mouth wolf.

Didn't a member here do a un damaged Wolf sculpt.
I remeber it had all the mandibles, sure it was on the Lair.
Anybody remember???

I believe Snyder did the non-damaged Wolf As for mine, it never got finished and got scrapped to make room for other sculpts. But I will make one in the near future.

-Chris

Pete did two but both were open mouth he just put wires on the second one so you could close the mandibles. I only know of Bob Bagy making one mask to Lee sculpted one and Snyder sculpted one with the scars and one with the full face. Those are the only ones I know of.

Pete did two but both were open mouth he just put wires on the second one so you could close the mandibles. I only know of Bob Bagy making one mask to Lee sculpted one and Snyder sculpted one with the scars and one with the full face. Those are the only ones I know of.

ohh ok, I thought he had sculpted a new wolf. Do you think its possible to buy a wolf from him with wire in the mouth, so it is possible to close it? the face looks much more slender with the mouth closed on his pictures.

ohh ok, I thought he had sculpted a new wolf. Do you think its possible to buy a wolf from him with wire in the mouth, so it is possible to close it? the face looks much more slender with the mouth closed on his pictures.
Well he did sculpt two but both are a open mouth its just when he used the new one with the bio he had it so the mouth could be closed more. I dont think he sells them anymore other than a raw one without the foam and wires in it.

Well he did sculpt two but both are a open mouth its just when he used the new one with the bio he had it so the mouth could be closed more. I dont think he sells them anymore other than a raw one without the foam and wires in it.

thanks for your fast reply. do you know how different the two wolf masks are?
would like to see pictures of the two side by side so I can compre them.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back