how do you mold it

panik33

hey im looking for picks or a discriptive tutorial on how to mould a sculpt

i havent actualy done the sculpt yet but i just wana have the infomation on how to do it first
i will me making a 1/2 mask so no fiddely mandibles involved
but i just cant seem to find any tutorials on how to turn it from a clay sculpt into a latex mask

any info will help

ron

I have yet to make a true latex mask and sculpt myself due to money and it would take a long time to explain on how do go about doing it, so I think this would be best and save thread space
You might want to give Youtube a try type in "Smooth-on" and you should see some tutorials or type in "Mold making" and that will pull up a few things Ihave tons of videos fro where I downloaded them from Youtube.com and trust me they do help and give you some pointers on the basics.
Hope this helps

yer thanks ill try that
i cant belive i never thought of youtube
Believe it or not I figured I would just look and skip buying a DVD or book and trying to figure it out on my own. I just went on Youtube and there I was downloading video after video of I think 12 different ways of molding masks and just molding in general also the materials they use as well.
Who knew!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back