How do you make pred feet comfortable for extremely small feet.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scrapps

First of all, I apologize if this has been said and done before but the search feature sent me all over the place and my question is still as of yet, unanswered.

I have really, really small feet. I wear a US girls size 3-3.5 shoe, but I'm an adult. Since preds are already top heavy, I don't want to look even more off-balance by having super small feet. However, I also don't want to feel like I'm walking around in clown shoes. I pretty much got up to the point where I put a good fitting shoe on the inside of the larger pred foot but still, walking with it sounds like I'll still get a bit of the clown shoe effect. I can wear up to a women's size 5.5-ish still relatively comfortably, but more than that and it isn't comfortable at all for more than a couple of hours (I think a girls 3.5 is like a women's 4.5-ish, not entirely sure though) I want to have my pred feet be at least a women's size 10-ish, not including the toes. I wore a pair of size 8 shoes once to a party for 2 hours because I thought I could handle it and I tripped all over myself and my feet were aching for two days. Size 10 sounds positively horrific but that sounds about right as far as size goes.

Anyone have any tips either on how to actually make the feet more comfortable (or how to walk to avoid tripping or looking like you've got dive fins on)?

Thanks
~Scrapps.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.