How Do You Hang Your Bio?

A Hunters Moon

So how do some members hang their bios? I recently finished my first real bio and wanted to get some ideas on how others put it on their walls. Pics, thoughts, anything would be great.

I'm personally thinking about jb weld and some chain.

Not upside down

On a serious note tho, uhm i suposse if its merely for decoration just like you hang up frames of pictures. Others that actually do so might be of more help since my collection of Bios isnt that great yet to hang em on a wall.

i only have 1 bio and i have it proudly displayed and hung up bye a piece of string tied on to each eye hole and it hangs like a picture

Wall hook, fishing line and PVC pipe:

1200.jpg

Wall4.jpg

Bios0.jpg

like this
362622401.jpg

some are done the way jason has them, and others have wire actually glued inside the bio's. none of mine have the pvc pipe though.

i use picture hanging eyelets. then i just run some wire on a wall hook. if i need to wear it i just take the wire off. the eyelets are in parts of the mask that don't interfere with the undermask.

Those are some excellent ideas,I merly just put a nail in the wall and hang the bio via the lip on the back of the head.

Daren

I have a mancave myself. Do yourself a favor and make one out of a spare bedroom. When I have friends or family over we spend days in there. lol. Games, movies, etc. All in a room furthest from where the wife spends most of her time.

My "man-cave" is right behind the main living room where we watch tv. That way I can paint (my compressor is super quiet) and the wife can watch tv at the same time.

I have one bio that has small holes drilled on the edge behind the eyes so that I could run fishing line through it. I don't want to do that with my P2 so I'm considering through the eyes but I'm not sold on it yet.

I asked my wife if she'd be fine if I put them my dining room under a light. She suggested over the fireplace . It's the back side of it but still, they'll be over the fireplace. Only four will fit accross it at the level I like but I could do up to eight.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back