How do I fix Bio mask on to mask?

predator paul

Hi guys I have a little problem. I want to wear the bio for photo's etc for the Predators promo but can't for the life of me figure out away to keep it on.

I don't want use Velcro because I'll lose the paintwork on the head, or magnets because it's extra weight.

Anyone have any practical solutions? :p

Paul .'.

Hi guys I have a little problem. I want to wear the bio for photo's etc for the Predators promo but can't for the life of me figure out away to keep it on.

I don't want use Velcro because I'll lose the paintwork on the head, or magnets because it's extra weight.

Anyone have any practical solutions? :p

Paul .'.

I had this same issue. I too wanted to avoid velcro, because I wanted to be able to remove the Bio, and velcro pasted to your head is not exactly attractive. I've tried 2 solutions, which are both OK. First was the magnets. If you use small, rare-earth magnets (smaller than the size of dimes) and glue several of them inside the mask and inside the bio, it does work, and doesn't really add much weight. But you have to wonder about exposing your brain to a magnetic hat. lol Plus, even though it does work, it's not the most secure. Turn too fast and you might lose the bio...

The other one is black Bungee. If you wrap it around the back, under the dreads, and attach it to the sides of the bio, it works pretty well. It's secure and you can make it as tight as you want. The really cool pard about that is that the bios in movies have the tubes that run to them already, so it's not a big stretch to have the bungee there. I'm actually going to try that again, and use magnets to attach the bungee to the bio, so I can take it off just by pulling the magnets apart. I think it will look fairly movie- accurate...

Just my thoughts

first off magnets will not affect your brain in way shape or form. if that was the case peoples heads would explode in an MRI.

get the rare earth magnets. they work fantastic. get the ones that are the size of a quarter. super strong and they don't weigh very much.

first off magnets will not affect your brain in way shape or form. if that was the case peoples heads would explode in an MRI.

That was meant as a joke. I totally love rare earth magnets. Strong little buggers. I have some glued onto the bottom of my motorcycle, to trip the stoplight sensors.

im going with rare earth magnets , tuath reccomended them he said to just add some material over the magnets on the bio to stop it damaging the paint work

I went to Home Depot yesterday and they had some velcro that was clear and when I put it on my monsterroom half mask it didnt look that bad at all. You could still see the paint job below. Just a thought.

magnets, dude. I put to 11 lbs hold magnets and the Bio isn't going anywhere.

You have to dig through the foam in the mask, line up the magnets, hot glue the things, and there ya go.

helmetmagnet.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back