How accurate is the MR Anakin AOTC lightsaber?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Joker, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I've been looking for an Anaking Skywalker lightsaber from Attack Of The Clones for awhile and I recently heard that the Master Replicas version is inaccurate, is that true and if it is how accurate is it? Thank you.

2. Jm419

Jm419 Sr Member

Which Master Replicas version? There are several.

3. scarf man

scarf man Sr Member

4. Joker

The regular LE version.

[​IMG]

5. Joker

I am on the list but it might take another year so if I run into a great deal somewhere else I might get it. I talked to a seller over on Rebelscum a couple days ago who has one made by Oz but it has a matte finish.

6. scarf man

scarf man Sr Member

With this prop in particular, you have multiple options.

I for one would gladly add the MR saber to my collection if found for a great price.
    My collection started with Icons sabers, which were then replaced by Master Replicas sabers, and now I seek more accurate sabers made by hobbyists with an eye for detail. I also build my own with replica and original parts.

As for your initial question, the MR LE Anakin AOTC saber in my opinion ranks high on the accuracy scale, about 90%
    This from a guy who thinks adding the flaws of the original prop to the replica is furthering it's accuracy.

7. cayman shen

cayman shen Master Member

Holy crap, that project's not done yet? :confused Oh well, I agree, I'd look into TridColoudwalker's. His Mundi sabers were beee-you-teee-ful. :love

EDIT: nevermind, just read that you're on the list...

8. Joker

So which parts of the MR version are incorrect?

9. SD Studios

SD Studios Well-Known Member

Yah. Which parts are incorrect? :lol

BTW: I was cleaning out my files the other day, and I found my original notes, pics, and measurements I took off the original prop. If anyone ever does another run, I have the reference here...

10. JediHomer

JediHomer Sr Member

Oz is a personal friend of mine - you'll not be disappointed as I have several of his pieces. What finish are you looking for? Chromed? Patrick.