Hoth Trench Trooper Backpack side vents

Elysia

Hello everyone.

I've been working on identifying all the parts used for, as the title to this thread suggests, the Hoth Trench Trooper Backpack.

I've been researching this project for all the hard parts and greeblees used for the Hoth Trench Trooper for about 5 to 6 years now, and I'm almost completely finished. I've found out mostly what was used for the weapons, badges, vest grenades, ear comms, wrist comms and backpack, but I still have a few things I haven't identified yet.

One particular piece that has me totally stumped are the 3 side vents on the backpack. I've looked into all sorts of things, even thinking it could have been a "slider guide" for a car seat headrest from the Ford cars they used a lot of parts from. But it still remains unidentified. I also believe they were used on the Dejarik table on the Millennium Falcon. And probably other props.

Maybe someone in here might know what they were initially used for and where they came from? If so, I'd really, really appreciate a heads-up.

Thank you in advance.

Photo shows where they are circled in red. :)

Attachments

• 20210903_121042.jpg
    20210903_121042.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 101
Nope, I have been looking for those too (greeblie/control panel thread)

I was excited to pick up one of these
IMG_3799.jpg

Can you share some of your ID badge findings too?

Post up some higher pictures if you've got them of the packs and I'll do some digging!

Nope, I have been looking for those too (greeblie/control panel thread)

I was excited to pick up one of these
View attachment 1491470

Can you share some of your ID badge findings too?

Post up some higher pictures if you've got them of the packs and I'll do some digging!
I'll create a layout of all the parts I've found once I've found the last ones I'm looking for. =)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back