Hot Wheels BTTF DeLoreans

OUTATIME1984

well this being my first post want to say hello and share with you all 2 custom Hot Wheels 2011 New Models Back To The Future Time machines i have done.

first is part 1
DSCF1650.jpg

DSCF1651.jpg

DSCF1652.jpg

I know it doesn't have 100% correct detail but i got as close as i could as it a 1:64th scale car.

Part2

DSCF1675.jpg

DSCF1676.jpg

DSCF1678.jpg

DSCF1679.jpg

custom built to be in hover mode and Mr.Fusion

a early "WIP" look at the hover

DSCF1674.jpg

DSCF1672.jpg

well hope you all like it i have a 2 part 3s in the the works it's just finding all the right parts to make 2 repaired time circuits is the challenge right now.

and why not a recreation of the chase

bttf.jpg

Very cool. I actually have 2 out of the package to do this. I kept one in the package and hope to find one more. Thanks to my buddy I also got the gold and black variants.

Very nice, I own this version and i love it. Mattel will release a SDCC version that is more detailed, but a bit expensive...

Very nice work! I like a well done diecast custom. I've picked up a couple of the Time Machines, the stock and gold Deloreans as well, but I've never seen a black variant, that's interesting. Lately I've been seeing the the TMs and stock versions a lot.

Jim

My 12 year old Son converted a Hot Wheels standard gold Delorean into a BTTF one using Sculpy! Here it is next to my Sunstar BTTF D (before I totally fixed Mr. Fusion):

HWDelorean.jpg

i have two BTTF DeLoreans.. ordered them online. from amazon.com... first is part one...
71V7RF0LTxS._SL1500_.jpg 711qYd+PosS._SL1500_.jpg

part three...

71Z2cz4jIxS._SL1500_.jpg71P2r923yhS._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71q4e84DxGS._SL1500_.jpg
    71q4e84DxGS._SL1500_.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 96
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back