Hot Wheels Acceleracers Hyperpod RC cars [reference needed]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Beanduck

I am asking this on multiple forums to see what I can find. I know this isn't the typical prop, but the community here on the RPF is the best I've come across so I wanted to ask you as well.

I am making some custom track and cars themed after Acceleracers. I am also planing to make hyperpods from the franchise that are remote controlled, for an extra fun factor. The issue I have is that short of spending anywhere from $50 to $150 each hyperpod I cant seem to find any decent reference. Sure I can grab images from the films and do it that way, but it's difficult to get a sense of scale and proportion. The ones in the films are more styled and I wanted to stick as close to the toy design as possible. So I came here to ask if anyone had some on hand that they could send me some pictures of in the orthographic fashion. Even better if someone knows where I can find schematics, or drawings. If not then I will just do my best with images from the film. Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.