Hot Toys

screamokiemo

this might not be the absolute perfect place for this topic but it sort of fits? i was wondering if anyone knows of any hot toys wholesalers or websites that do really generous deals.. any ifo would be great=]

Not really bud. There are multiple sites who only sell per piece and even if you find a wholesaler they would want the order to be in bulk, for instance, nothing less than 100 pieces or so. So, the best bet is to just look around diff websites for a good deal. But what are you looking to get. I might be able to help.

Not really bud. There are multiple sites who only sell per piece and even if you find a wholesaler they would want the order to be in bulk, for instance, nothing less than 100 pieces or so. So, the best bet is to just look around diff websites for a good deal. But what are you looking to get. I might be able to help.

hot toys have a wholsale email but it's impossible to get a reaponse! Iv been lucky on alibaba.com with the falconer for $150 shipped, but I'm more looking for future reference( for the reamining lost predators) but I'm looking to buy cheap for my own benefit, not to be an ******* scalper=P at the moment though I'm searching for the gardian predator, probably eBay is the best place for him though... Thanks for your reply=]

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back