Hot Toys Tie-Fighter

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
11709576_10153115017716799_2124426127791101958_n.jpg

OMG that is freakin' awesome.

Is it just me or does the cockpit window look slightly undersize?

Having had a look at it a lot of the dimensions seem a bit off. The wings say ANH but the centre cockpit sys ESB. Certainly
it looks more like an " idealized " TIE rather than a scaled upped studio. Until we have more info and pictures well its wait and see. But its still impressive as Hell

OMG that is freakin' awesome.

Is it just me or does the cockpit window look slightly undersize?

The whole cockpit ball is undersized (or the wings are too large), wingstar arms are too narrow etc... Anyway this is a nice 1/12 model, Id like to see it in person, should be impressive !!

Anyway this is a nice 1/12 model

Ahm, I sit on the fence re. the scale. HT announced it as a "sixth scale collectible", and the pictures are a bit misleading... But I am with Julien, I think 1/12 scale (this would fit 6" figures, like the Black Series) is more likely.

Last edited:
Some more pics - it has a 1/6 Pilot inside and you can compare it with real persons walking around it:

ht tie 1.jpght tie 2.jpght tie 5.jpght tie 6.jpght tie 7.jpght tie 8.jpg

unless you've got a mansion of some type - where would you put something like that? Its enormous. Cool as hell but enormous...

Jedi Dade

I wouldn't buy one of these but for some reason I have a strange desire to see one be blown up ( of course you would have to film it).

When you compare it to the people in the pics You can figure it is twice the size of the SS TIE, a 1/6 TIE would be around 160-170 cm tall and it's clearly not the case here.

It might be smaller indeed, but inside seems that is the 1/6 Sideshow TIE Pilot

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back