Hot Toys Robocop Refinish

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
For what Hot Toys cost they shoulda had that paint job to start with, it looks amazing now. You have me wanting to try that on the NECA robocop lol.

theprofessor

Hot Toys blew it on the paint job for this version 2 Robocop. Its funny. The old one from like nine years ago was leaps and bounds better when it came to an accurate paint job.

Knightjar

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice work! Might need to do something similar to mine. The silver really doesn't look right.

Clutch

Master Member
Thanks again everyone. I believe Robo is in scale with ED-209. I'd love to get the ED-209 despite its inaccuracies. Problem is I'm running out of room for stuff. Lol! Seems the tendency for collectible statues and toys nowadays is go big!