Hot Toys - Predator 2: 1/6Th Scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

evilpred said:
I've ordered mine at bbts anybody knows when they ship it ???? Can't wait :)
Usually BBTS will tell you on the product right before you purchase the item.
untitled-4_zps591f3e7f.jpg

UPS is scheduled to come tomorrow. It's a good thing too, because Shadow and Classic have been getting their butts handed to them by the Super Preds. It's time for a bit of payback. Lol.

901854_press16-001-1-1.jpg

CreatureFeature said:
This is a review I did of this figure guys :)
I think the dreads are fine the length is accurate to the one in the film all the long dreaded Predators are just in AVP.

hannay07 said:
I just got mine this week, and I love it!  This guy is awesome!  Im running shy on room though, and I want the hot toys scar too.  Damn lol
Hopefully when I take a trip to Las Vegas again bro I can see for myself and show you some more of my collection as well. Are you still going to the next Las Vegas Comic Con?

I think the dreads are fine the length is accurate to the one in the film all the long dreaded Predators are just in AVP.

Hopefully when I take a trip to Las Vegas again bro I can see for myself and show you some more of my collection as well. Are you still going to the next Las Vegas Comic Con?
Not sure, because Im set to deploy again here soon. I definitly want to though

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back