Hot toys predator 1 Bone Trophies string

musclehead

Does anybody know where the string that makes up the hot toys predator 1 Bone Trophies can be purchased? As the one with the skulls on mine has snapped & is now to short to fit round him. Or anyone have one spare for sale?

Try going to your local fabric store, or craft store. It's like thread or twine. I went to michaels and found a decent match when my elder one snapped.

Yes i have tried this with out much look. The craft shops near me have the wrong colour or thickness. Looked on ebay as well but not easy trying to match the thread to just a picture to get the right colour and thickness thats why i was hoping some one might have a spare one to sell. Thanks for your help tho.

Get regular cotton-thread, pour yourself a cup o tea and dip it in, let it dry, repeat if needed. Coffee too would do fine, but being darker and thus more suited for making it more stained. Let it dry, then rub through some soil, rinse and tie together around your doll. (I've yet to do this with the body-netting too by the way, it's far to clean as is.)

Get regular cotton-thread, pour yourself a cup o tea and dip it in, let it dry, repeat if needed. Coffee too would do fine, but being darker and thus more suited for making it more stained. Let it dry, then rub through some soil, rinse and tie together around your doll. (I've yet to do this with the body-netting too by the way, it's far to clean as is.)

Dude nice tip thanks alot

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back