Hot Toys Predator 1 and Sideshow Exclusive Predator 1 Figures Up for Pre-Order!

Faken

Hey all! Just a heads up that Sideshow has posted a couple of pre-orders up on their site! They have the new Hot Toys Predator 1 figure and a sneaky Sideshow Exclusive Edition Predator 1 figure that includes a non-battle damaged bio helmet. Check them out:

Hot Toys Predator 1 Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Edition

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the Predator 14-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit, the very latest from the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece series! Each figure features Hot Toys' fully articulated figure body and a generous number of accessories. These are some of the finest one-sixth scale figures ever created, featuring incredible likenesses and amazing detail.

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Predator Poseable Model Kit includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Removable non-battle damaged mask (no electronic feature). Please click HERE to view additional photos or to pre-order this item. This is a limited release and only 1 unit allowed per customer!

The Predator Poseable Model Kit features:

- Over 24 points of articulation
- Highly detailed armory and figure body with newly developed chest and arms
- Removable battle damaged mask with light-up laser 'tracking' (battery operated - batteries included)
- Real fabric net body suit
- Interchangeable open and closed mandibles
- Articulated shoulder cannon
- Extendable wrist blades
- Bone Trophies
- Highly detailed medical kit
- Interchangeable hands
- Wrist computer
- Detailed jungle themed display base
- Sideshow Exclusive: Removable non-battle damaged mask (no electronic feature)

Product Size: 14" H
Product Weight: 5.00 lbs

Hot Toys Predator 1 Figure

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the Predator 14-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit, the very latest from the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece series! Each figure features Hot Toys' fully articulated figure body and a generous number of accessories. These are some of the finest one-sixth scale figures ever created, featuring incredible likenesses and amazing detail.

Please click HERE to view additional photos or to pre-order this item. This is a limited release and only 2 units allowed per customer!

The Predator Poseable Model Kit features:

- Over 24 points of articulation
- Highly detailed armory and figure body with newly developed chest and arms
- Removable battle damaged mask with light-up laser 'tracking' (battery operated - batteries included)
- Real fabric net body suit
- Interchangeable open and closed mandibles
- Articulated shoulder cannon
- Extendable wrist blades
- Bone Trophies
- Highly detailed medical kit
- Interchangeable hands
- Wrist computer
- Detailed jungle themed display base
- Sideshow Exclusive: Removable non-battle damaged mask (no electronic feature)

Product Size: 14" H
Product Weight: 5.00 lbs

I am LOVING the detail on these figures... check out the medikit layout on this fig:

This is looking to be the best Hot Toys Predator yet and will definitely sell out and fetch the crazy prices on the secondary that pretty much all the rest of them do, so make sure you grab these regular retail prices while you can!

Enjoy!
Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered mine. The Sideshow exclusive is only $5 more and comes with an extra non-battle damaged Bio.

The fact that the battle damaged Bio lights up, AND that it comes with both closed and open mandibles...that's just awesome!!!

I got my order in also, can't wait!

What grabbed me was the bio targeting device lights up

And the extra helmet...

And the detail....

(ohhhh, my pocketbook, but it's worth it :D )

---
Ei'luj

hey any body got any word as to how many of each they'll be makin? i hope to god they dont put more than one wave out like they did with the wolf,i doubt they will, but stores still have those in stock! guess cause everybody that wanted one got it without effort. im so glad they dont seem like they re playin the "more than one version" thing (besides of course the ex. and non-ex. versions) i got one of each, im so friggin stoked!!! didnt think it was ever gonna happen. i just got my fingers crossed on the paint jobs, but if they dont do it justice ill happily do it for myself, but i aint touchin the ex. version, thats gonna be the centerpiece of my collection and stayin in the box...

i certainly hope those of you that wanted the sideshow ex. version of this figure pre-ordered it already CAUSE THEY BE GONE!!! that sure didn't take long, even with the 1 per customer limit. sorry for whoever didn't jump on it, or make up your mind... for most of us on this forum i thought it was a no-brainer...

Apparently there were only 850 Ex versions available. I wonder what percentage of those are gonna be in the hands of people here... (me for one)

And also less than 200 normal versions left. If you want one, get in there quick!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back