Hot Toys INFINITY GAUNTLET replica!!!

MiamiLoco

Sr Member
Hot Toys announced this today:

28377774_10155309120037344_2389653471857076330_n.jpg28660888_10155309120177344_836336027337085311_n.jpg28379701_10155309120252344_8214803711446851619_n.jpg

I think a repaint of the Hasbro Infinity Gauntlet is the way to go. It's a little undersized, but I can live with that. I'm pretty sure they sized it down to a normal human size so it could be wearable. I can live with that.

I don't get how the Mind stone has multiplied in size from visions head.....
Would have made the most sense to put the Reality (Red) Gem in the centre

I saw on the Hot Toys website an estimated arrival date for this is January 2019 to March 2019. Are they pretty accurate in their estimates?

Yeah they screwed up the Stones themselves...

The Infinity Stones that have been seen are small. The Mind Stone for instance that is in Visions forehead in the movies is tiny, but in the Gauntlet, it fits the backhand slot and is suddenly HUGE!

Also, the order is wrong if they wish to stick with the phase 3 announcement...

But the whole Mind Stone growing to 5x it's movie size is just a deal breaker for me.. The Soul Stone is the only stone that hasn't been seen thus far in the movies, the rest of the stones, Time, Space, Mind, Power, Reality are tiny and identical in size as seen by the gauntlet holes for each of the stones. The largest is the Soul Stone which hasn't made it into the movies yet and that Stone is supposed to be the biggest and fit into the large backhand space on the gauntlet. Not the Tiny Mind Stone!

If they fixed that issue, then i could be cool with it. Yeah.. I am a nitpicker, but hey, these are the stars of the show and are the most powerful artifacts in the entire universe right? You should give them the upmost attention, detail, and respect right?

I would personally love to see a custom gauntlet that someone puts 5 LED's in each stone. 1 main LED to light each stone and 4 small ones in a mini pattern around the main LED to allow them to sparkle and shine like the movies. All the 6 stones would sparkle different patterns to make them really seem separate and if you really wanted to go over the top you could add another power battery on a switch so that when you squeezed your hand they would all light up really bright!!!!! That would be killer!

Last edited:
SPOILER

For those of you have watched Infinity War, it looks like Hot Toys got the order and sizing of the stones correct. I agree that it would have made more sense to make the stones the same size but if you want some that is screen accurate, it would appear that this replica is the one...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back