Hot Toys Guardian Predator Video Review

Optimatron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTMUGlHU1Fs

Hey whats up everyone? I'm pretty new here, but I thought I would post my video review of Hot Toys Guardian Predator. This is my first video review, but deftinately not my last. If you are a youtube member, feel free to comment, and subscribe.

*EDIT* For some reason, even with the full embedded code the video will not show up. So here's a link to my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXflEGrnCo

Hey everybody...I just updated this post with a link to my update video. I don't know why...but this website and my Transformers (TFW2005) website does not like Youtube embed codes. My videos just won't show up in these posts, no matter what I try.

Good review. I do my videos on the first take. 8 takes? I would have been annoyed with myself if I was shooting a video that took 8 takes. You held it together well though. Do you own any other Hot Toys Predators? If so, which one's?

Good review. I do my videos on the first take. 8 takes? I would have been annoyed with myself if I was shooting a video that took 8 takes. You held it together well though. Do you own any other Hot Toys Predators? If so, which one's?

Hahaha....yeah I was pretty annoyed. My main problem is that I have so much I want to say, and 10 minutes is over pretty quick. I even forgot to talk about the self destruct wrist computer and "fillet" launcher in the final shoot. Hopefully as I begin to do more, I will become better at getting the video done in one take.

This is my first one, but definately not my last. Up untill now I have mainly been collecting Transformers (my first love) and Marvel Universe figures (which I'm about to quit collecting so I have more money for HT figures). I never paid attention to Hot Toys figures untill recently, when I started noticing their Predator figures. I've always been a fan of the movies and comics, and as a kid I collected just about every Kenner AVP figure I could get my hands on. I feel just like a kid again, because now I want to get all of the HT Predators I can. I really want a Predator 1 and Predator 2, although since I now have the Guardian I might hold off on P2. I think my next HT Predator purchase might be the Wolf Cleaner Kit from AVP-R. I'll also be picking up the new Predators from HT's 2010 Predators line up. I might actually wait on the P1 untill I have seen what HT plans to do with the rumored 1/6th Classic Predator. I'm dieing to see the Tracker as well...he is a definate purchase. Other than that, any suggestions on which figure to pick up next?

The Hot Toys Predators are very expensive after market. It isn't really fair, but that's the price you pay for collecting after these figures first became available. I only found out about Hot Toys Predators and Hot Toys in general this past April. I had a lot of catching up to do, but I have been able to get almost all of the Predators.

You can still get Wolf (either version) on eBay for fairly cheap considering the prices of the other Predators. But I do recommend waiting it out. The Preds you see on eBay right now are not the only HT Preds that will be listed. People list all the time. I check every week on Saturdays. Actually I check everyday for new listings lol. :D But I've found new listings are generally posted on the weekends when people have more time to list their items. Anyway keep your eyes peeled and wait for a good deal because the do come around every now and then.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back