Hot Toys Falconer Head Mod

jaroldsng

Hi everyone, im new to the Lair, but i've been lurking around here for some time,

made this mod cos i loved the color scheme and the bio on the falconer, but was kinda disappointed that it didnt have a face sculpt.

turns out it just wasn't painted, lol. so with a lil elbow grease, i whipped this one up.

i cant wait to get a berserker and put them together, POed the tracker aswell, its gonna be killer.

F_wip.jpg

F_CU_compile.jpg

F_MS_compile.jpg

F_LS_compile.jpg

That is ugly as hell bro.

GOWD JORB!

Might have to hit you up one day for a custom when I get my tracker. lol. *wink

haha awesome, i Poed the tracker as well, cant wait for it.

Not to bad man. I like it. My Falconer is like two spots down in the figures thread. I just modified a berserker head though...

nice one, which i can get a hold of loose heads like that, its just far too expensive!

I love this style!!!Very wicked and dark.I like the fact that there different faces now,giving them some personality.Very cool now you will have the tracker to custom soon.

I love this style!!!Very wicked and dark.I like the fact that there different faces now,giving them some personality.Very cool now you will have the tracker to custom soon.

thanx you guys! yes, the tracker will be the most fun.

Agree!

How long did it take you to make it?

it took a long weekend to execute it, but took alot of days to convince myself to rip apart an expensive toy.

Hey Man, awesome job. You definately gave him his own beastly personality. I'm ready to customize mine but, if you dont mind, how'd you get the bio off clean?? I tried hot water and it definately became more pliable, but I'm worried about breaking something. Thanx for any info and please check out my custom 24" Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Predator figure.
Peace.

Hey Man, awesome job. You definately gave him his own beastly personality. I'm ready to customize mine but, if you dont mind, how'd you get the bio off clean?? I tried hot water and it definately became more pliable, but I'm worried about breaking something. Thanx for any info and please check out my custom 24" Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Predator figure.
Peace.

hey man, answered you in ur thread. hope it helps.

One Fugly Mo-fo! I love it

Hooahh.. great job... :)

thanx yo.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back