Hot Toys Classic Predator from predators movie.

zuckuss77

Hope you guys saved some money

f8d00fda.jpg

yay! but I think its too late for this guy to be coming out this late

Not for me.....I love the fact i cant save for some time to get this.At the rate they have been going its better for money if they spread them out.But this will sell out no problem, ive been wanting this one over the super predators (if i had to chose there all amazing).

Well, we all knew it was going to happen eventually.

I would love to get this but I have a feeling momma would say otherwise. Although, I think Bill is right. Love... will find a way. "too funny bro!". :down:

Need more pics to convince me to get this guy...at the moment i'm happy with my P1 and my 18 inch masked P1 but we'll have to see for me. Though i gotta admit those are some great improvements with the armour.

The head should appear big, after all it's nice to see HT returning to suit-based accuracy rather than how they think it should be. Hopefully the helmet will be removable. Can't see why it wouldn't be; he had it off longer than he had it on. I'm just glad that the company is going for a more organic-looking sculpt, rather than the more mechanical, articulated body sculpt. Just take a look at the hands!

28255818853838454149313.jpg.png

28310818853848787481613.jpg.png

28423818853840454149113.jpg.png

The base is fantastic, too. It even has the animal hide in the background. What do you know? HT's learning. :down:

Man... looking more closely at it makes me want it that much more. Eeeergh... I need to hit the Lotto tonight (speaking of which I had better check my ticket :down: ).

Damn this is beautiful! Can't wait to see the face without the bio. I'm loving the colors too and yeah I agree with Blade3327 about the more organic touch on this figure. It looks just awesome!

i'm more intrested on the shadow predator, but is already fry up to USD435!!! d@mn! some more is only limited at hong kong! i hate you HOTTOYS!!! :down:

i'm more intrested on the shadow predator, but is already fry up to USD435!!! d@mn! some more is only limited at hong kong! i hate you HOTTOYS!!! :p
The limited figures always go for the bigger bucks before they are even released. Some people just have that much money to spend on them. :down:

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back