Hot toys Beserker

rhythmnstealth

A good addition to the collection of course. Its not arrived here in the UK yet but its on its way.

Does any one overseas know if the Super black Pred hot toys figures are taller than the standard ones?

I believe i've seen NECA figures where classic Pred is smaller so just wondering if anyone can tell me?

Thanks guys :)

Aye it is slightly taller. I cant see you pic cos my works computer restricts content but I can post my own?? Cos that makes sense!! So if my pic looks exactly like the one youve taken then we will just put that down at "great minds think alike" Cheers for taking the time to reply though mate

preds.jpg

What's frustrating about the P1 figure that's been released, is that it was shorter than the human figures it was sold alongside with. In some kind of a reverse irony, it's shorter than the Dutch figure. He's shorter than the P2 figures as well.

I've just received my Berserker, and I've got him positioned next to my P2 figures. He's the same height as they are. His helmet adds maybe a millimeter of height, but that's about it.

I'm debating on whether or not I want to re-paint him. The paintwork is a lot better than my P2 figures. The sculpt is also leaps and bounds beyond. I'd like to see Hot Toys go back and re-tool their P2 figures, but that's just wishfull thinking.

*Oh yeah, I must've received one that managed to escape quality control with a functional "helmet light-up feature." I've heard this is quite uncommon, as most seem to not want to work at all.

Ya the height thing should have been worked out so that he was taller, but as long as the paint looks decent I'll be happy. Overall, are you happy with it Rob? I should have mine here in a week or two...

The paint work on this one is pretty good I think. The armour and dreds aren’t anything special IMO but the body and head are done better than any of the others.

*Oh yeah, I must've received one that managed to escape quality control with a functional "helmet light-up feature." I've heard this is quite uncommon, as most seem to not want to work at all.
UPS delivered My Beserker today and my Bio lights up too.
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back