Hot Toys Berserker LED's Doesn't Work

Uratz

Sr Member
OK Just got my Hot Toys Berserker.... and it looks great an all, plugged the LED wire in, turned it on and NOTHING!

Is it just me or it seems like Hot Toys Predator LED function all have problems. My P1 also doesn't work either. What a LET DOWN!

Voice out!

HotCrap.jpg

I don't mean to sound smart ass-ish but, did you put the battery in? By the opening post it sounds like you just took the figure out and plugged the bio into the back and tried to switch it on. But you need to remove a back plate and put in the battery also.

Just wondering because thats what i tried at first then i went to look at the instructions and i discovered the battery -_-

And now i can do this...

spa3989.jpg

I don't mean to sound smart ass-ish but, did you put the battery in? By the opening post it sounds like you just took the figure out and plugged the bio into the back and tried to switch it on. But you need to remove a back plate and put in the battery also.

Just wondering because thats what i tried at first then i went to look at the instructions and i discovered the battery -_-

And now i can do this...

I will fall out of bed, laughing uncontrollably, if that is the case...

And now i can do this...

spa3989.jpg

Yeah I tried everything. I even plug battery direct using 2 wires for - and + to the Bio and the LED works. Its the wiring in the back pack thats faulty.

that really sucks man! i remember when you got your P1 and his didn't work, and now this?!?!?! that's fuckin ri-diddly-iculous!

i have 2 P1's, and bought a separate chest armor and bio on ebay, and all of them have worked... i'm sorry man, i can't believe you have to put your defective berserker next to your defective P1, what are the odds...

have you contacted them on this matter? surely they should do something if you send them a message saying something like...

"hello there, i have a defective chest armor with your new berserker predator and the LED's don't work!! i would be somewhat willing to let this go if i didn't have to stand him next to my P1 predator who's LED's also came defective, tis too much, TOO MUCH I SAY!!"

as nice as possible of course :) niceness always works best in these cases... sorry buddy, that does suck.

that really sucks man! i remember when you got your P1 and his didn't work, and now this?!?!?! that's fuckin ri-diddly-iculous!

i have 2 P1's, and bought a separate chest armor and bio on ebay, and all of them have worked... i'm sorry man, i can't believe you have to put your defective berserker next to your defective P1, what are the odds...

have you contacted them on this matter? surely they should do something if you send them a message saying something like...

"hello there, i have a defective chest armor with your new berserker predator and the LED's don't work!! i would be somewhat willing to let this go if i didn't have to stand him next to my P1 predator who's LED's also came defective, tis too much, TOO MUCH I SAY!!"

as nice as possible of course :) niceness always works best in these cases... sorry buddy, that does suck.

I'll probably have to fix them myself. Thought about returning it but you know what these poor guys gotta have a home. Haven't you seen Toy Story? :eek:
I don't have plans on reselling them anyway. If anything I got loot in the future I'll buy another that works.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I think I know the solution. It may not be defective. I just received my Berserker today and thought I had the same issue. What you need to do is open the battery compartment and press the battery tightly into the tray, WHILE the switch is turned on. That way, you can see if whatever your doing causes the laser to light up. I got my battery into the correct position and pressed it there, since it's such a tight fit that the battery often pops out. Then I quickly and carefully got the cover back on without disturbing the battery's placement. It's all about getting it in that sweet spot and putting the lid on cleanly.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I think I know the solution. It may not be defective. I just received my Berserker today and thought I had the same issue. What you need to do is open the battery compartment and press the battery tightly into the tray, WHILE the switch is turned on. That way, you can see if whatever your doing causes the laser to light up. I got my battery into the correct position and pressed it there, since it's such a tight fit that the battery often pops out. Then I quickly and carefully got the cover back on without disturbing the battery's placement. It's all about getting it in that sweet spot and putting the lid on cleanly.

Both the LEd's work. Just the back pack have issues. Let me give it a try. Thanks for the Tip.

Beautiful, my LED's were working just fine until it randomly turned off by itself. Ive only turned it on twice for 4 minutes and now it wont come back on anymore -_-

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back