Hot Toys Back to the future part 2!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KramStaar

Sr Member
Yep, those were released a good while ago now. Your can pre-order the Delorean for release next year...

Regards

ShortWookie

Pre order now?! I was not aware the Part 2 stuff is avail for pre-order. Awesome!
I just received my Marty on Friday. And I guess I'm waiting till march of next year for the part 1 Delorean . (Even though I pre-ordered it ages ago. ). I hope Hot toys makes a Doc Brown. Time will tell.

autoprops713

Preorders are for BTTF 1 and not 2. I actually hope they rethink releasing just the first movie Delorean and actually release one with interchangeable parts. So you can make a 1 or 2 version. I guess preorders will dictate what they do since they have a good lead time on this.